“Customers choose Composite plantation shutters for steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens. They are famous for their durability and resistance to humidity. Composite plantation shutters are also a preferable option to cover windows in room highly exposed to the sunlight.
Discover all the features of composite shutters:
• Composite plantation shutters offer an easy way to control light and privacy. They can be customised with a variety of options to ensure you get the perfect combination of form and function.
• They are an affordable alternative to real wood shutters and ideal for homes by the sea or in high-moisture climates.
• Composite shutters are low maintenance and easy to clean with just mild soap and water, making them the perfect solution to high-traffic areas.
• They come in different colours and louvre sizes.
• Composite shutters are available in different frame styles to work with a wide variety of unique window shapes and sizes, including popular arched shaped windows and French doors.
• Their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills.
• When closed, composite shutters block the sun’s harmful UV rays, and the synthetic materials resist peeling and cracking.
• Composite shutters are available in bypass track styles, best used for patio and closet doors, as they stack neatly behind one another.”