“Vertical blinds have many features:
• Multiple operation options including chain control, wand tilt, right draw, left draw and split draw for personalized enjoyment of your view.
• Optional cordless wand controls are available to help protect children and pets from injury.
• A heavy-duty headrail system keeps vanes permanently aligned and provides smooth traversing and quiet operation for years to come.
• Vinyl vertical blinds are highly durable and can withstand intense heat, direct sunlight, and high humidity.
• Available in a beautiful array of vinyl patterns, from basic curved to deeply embossed styles, in hundreds of colours, including many S-shaped styles.
• S-shaped vanes provide improved room darkening and combine the look of a soft drapery with the durability of vinyl.
• Fabric vertical blinds are available a wide variety of colours and weave that add texture to your rooms.
• Fabric vertical blinds continue looking crisp and wrinkle-free because they have invisible, sewn-in weights.
• Vertical window blinds are the perfect selection for living rooms and bedrooms with sliding, French, or single glass doors, as well as rooms with large windows.”